Sunday, October 28, 2012

To Rayya

I know I don't post as often as I should, and we don't talk as often as we used to. You have so many Ana friends now, but I hope you still include me as one of them. You've always been my favorite Ana blogger. I just love reading your posts and talking with you through our blogs. Especially when I am feeling down. You haven't posted in a while, and I am honestly starting to miss reading what you are up to and how you're doing. This past week, I have been feeling extremely depressed and worthless. I feel so lost and my mind has been wandering to very dark places... As you're my closest Ana friend, I was hoping for some advice from you. Please come back soon. I could use your cheering up. You're so strong, Rayya. And you always make me feel better. I look up to you as an older sister.

Love you so much,

Kylie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kylie.. I am so so sorry! Of course I consider you one of the closest of the closest friends here.. you are so dear to me and I am so so glad you are back, I am sorry for being so absent and in all honesty I have been feeling much the same.. I will post soon to explain, but its hard for me.. I feel everytime I speak to someone I am telling them that in some way shape or form that I have failed.. I wish there was something I could do to make things right for both of us.. if you ever want to talk I am always here and I always have time for you - always. I am so so so sorry that I havent been better to you dear.. I wish I could take away your depression with my words just like you cheer me up with yours. <3 xxx Love you so so much hun I really hope things look up for you x

    ReplyDelete