Friday, October 19, 2012

Empty is Everything

For the first time in a long time, I have successfully been restricting. I was doing so horribly for so long, it has been nice to know that I still have some control over this fat body of mine.
For the past week, I have been skipping breakfast. (Nice start, but nothing special...) And yesterday I amped it up to skipping breakfast and lunch. It was horrible and exhilarating all at the same time to feel those hunger pains again. Ahhhh I have missed those.

I will try with everything I can muster to keep going like this. Only eating one meal a day, and drinking lots and lots of water. I just hate how nauseous I get when I don't eat. That is probably the biggest downside. But I just have to sit down and drink some water and concentrate on my breathing and it usually goes away after a few minutes. Enduring a little nausea will definitely be worth it when I am down to my low weight (103) again.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kylie..! glad to see you are doing well! Finding that control is amazing I know you will be at your low weight agan very soon! <3 Be careful huni, love you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rayya! Always a joy seeing a comment from you :) I wish both of us the best of luck this week. May we both stay strong!! Thank you for your encouragement. Love you more xxx

      Delete
  2. someday soon i hope i can skip meals <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it, girl! You're stronger than you think. But definitely start slowly and only skip a meal or two. It's much easier to hide that way. Best of luck. <3

      Delete