Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Update

Day 2: 800 Calories -- Fail again. I ate 984.


Day 3: 600 Calories -- FINALLY made my goal for the day! And it was only 600 calories. I can totally do this!

So, today is Thanksgiving Day. For those of you who don't know, its a US holiday to celebrate being thankful for all that you have. And basically, it's an excuse to get out of school and stuff your face. Thanksgiving is literally the day when every person in the US can eat anything and everything without stopping. It's got to be the most unhealthy day of the year. My family gets really into it. We make a 25 pound turkey and more food than our kitchen can even hold! We have leftovers for weeks after Thanksgiving!

I'm going to try really hard not to exceed my 700 calories for the day. But I just feel like I'm already doomed to fail... I might as well start the workouts now. I'm going to need them...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that we don't celebrate thanks givings here. But good luck. Just try to avoid the kitchen and chew gum. Gum saved me from lots of things :)
    Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete