Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 1 Fail.

Day 1: 800 calories

I don't know what's wrong with me. 800 calories is plenty of food! Why couldn't I keep it under?? It was only the first day and I totally blew it. I ate exactly 1000 calories. My grandma made this really nice dinner last night for my family. And there were these biscuits that I ate like 3 of. Turns out they're 170 calories EACH!! Ugh, I am now staying away from bread. Way too high calorie and carb content! Only whole grain for me from now on!

So, I've decided at the beginning of each new entry I'll post the previous day's diet goal. If it's in red, that means I went over. If it's in blue, that means I met my goal. And if it's in purple, that means I ate under my calorie goal for the day. Praying for a lot of purple!! Day 2 is looking better. I've eaten 290 calories so far. I'm going to the movies later with the boyfriend, but I'm avoiding popcorn and soda at all costs!!

- Ky

1 comment: