Thursday, July 12, 2012

Totally Lost

I need to be completely honest right now. I have fallen completely off the band wagon. I have basically been binge eating for a week straight. I feel depressed. Mostly from the breakup, but I'm trying to handle it. I don't know what has gotten into me, but it has to stop. I have ruined the workout routine I had built up for myself and I don't even want to think about getting on the scale. I've probably gained 10 pounds. I don't think I've ever messed up this bad. :( I am so off track. I need to fix this. I feel fatter than ever.

2 comments:

  1. Kylie.. first of all, I am so glad to hear from you huni, I have missed you <3 I am so sorry that you are having a hard time right now.. And that you and the bf broke up.. I know you will get back on track hun. I am sure you haven't gained that much, it always seems worse than it is.. But I hope you are ok. Lots of love doll <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad I met someone as understanding as you. You really do lift my spirits. Im trying to be happy, I really am. Its just so hard sometimes. Im praying things get easier in the near future. I don't think I can take this much longer. :/

      Delete