Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Doing Well

I'm really tired right now, so this post will be short. I'm doing really well right now. Lent is going great, and I'm feeling really good physically and mentally. I have absolutely no idea what I weigh. I NEED a new scale at home!! But I can tell the new diet and exercising regularly are really helping out. 

Also, I'm going on vacation with some friends really soon, so I'll be totally MIA for a while. But I can't wait to catch up with everyone's blogs when I get back!! This trip could not have come at a better time. I really need a break from reality right now. lol I hope to come back relaxed and even more determined than I am now. 

Warm weather, here I come!! 

-Kylie

6 comments:

  1. glad that your doing well :) I am so pleased to hear it! I hope you have a lovely time on your holiday, chill out and have fun!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just returned home. It was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for the support :)

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you're doing well. Have a fun vacation!

    Also, to answer your question, I don't do a whole lot of ab exercises other than six sets of 30 second planks. I've found that doing a lot of cardio is more likely to flatten your stomach.

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I will have to remember that. Cardio and I have a love-hate relationship. I know it's the best for you, but it also kicks your butt the hardest! Oh well, gotta learn to love it, I guess!

      Delete
  3. You sound so positive! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am feeling a lot better lately. Let's just hope it sticks!!

      Hope you're doing well. :)

      Delete