Friday, March 16, 2012

Amazing.

That is how I feel. Amazing.

I had a wonderful time while I was away with friends on vacation. So much fun! But unfortunately, it was raining a good portion of the time. :( No sun for me.

Anyways, the main reason I feel so amazing is because I just bought my prom dress for senior prom not too long ago. And guess what size it is! ZERO. It's amazing, isn't it? I was delighted when the size 4's were too big, and I practically had a heart attack when the size 2's were too big! I can't believe I can fit into a size 0. I have wanted this for so long. And to find this out when I'm trying on beautiful dresses just made it that much better. I will admit, it is a tiny tiny big snug on me. But I can breathe, and it zips up all the way!  So, no worries. My plan is to just not eat between now and prom. I'm not even kidding. I want that dress to fit perfectly. I must do this.

Going vegetarian was the best decision I've ever made. I am so continuing this after Lent!!

xoxo Kylie

4 comments:

  1. o my life..

    I am so pshyched for you and so jealous of you right now!!

    Wow! youre a size zero! you are my thinspiration :) I want to be where you at :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope I can lose some more before prom though!! I want my dress to be just perfect.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you! A size zero?! That's incredible, girl :) Keep up the great work; you've inspired me.

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your support.

      Delete