Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feeling Good Today

Just finished taking all of my finals at school. Now I'm out for winter break. Finally!

I know I haven't talked about guys or friends on this blog much yet. But I do have a boyfriend. We've been together for a year. He's the best thing in my life. He really helps me get back up when I'm feeling down and bad about myself. 

Anyway.... I have no idea what I weigh right now. My scale at home is very old, and therefore highly unreliable. I usually only weigh myself at the gym now. Last time I checked I was 115.2 still. But I haven't been able to check my weight in sooo long because my family is in the process of moving right now and my mom said we have to put off the gym for awhile until after the move. So, that really sucks. I've been running a lot on the treadmill at the gym. I actually enjoy running! It's such a great time to just clear my head and really think about things. And now that I can't go to the gym for a while I'm really starting to miss that "Me Time". I might have to run in my neighborhood... I'm slightly opposed to running in public where people can see me, but...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment