Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Apologies

I'm so sorry I've neglected this blog for so long! Things have just been really crazy for me lately. I've been super busy with my last semester of high school. I graduate in May (yay!). So, I've been trying really hard to do well in school and apply to different colleges and such. It's a grueling process, really. But I'm trying my best! College will be amazing though. I am absolutely not living at home. And you know what that means? 24/7 access to an on-campus gym and controlling my own diet. No more mom doing that for me :) Can you say glorious?

But like I said before, I've had a ton going on these days in my personal life. I try not to get super personal about things outside the realm of ED, because I'm super paranoid that I'm going to get a stalker or worse, have someone figure out who I am. I know I'm hiding, but I like it that way. This is the only place where I can be open and honest about Ana and not be judged for it though... I hope that made some sort of sense.

And a big thank you to those of you who read my blog. I know I don't have many followers, but I do appreciate those of you who are here for me. I love hearing how you guys are doing, so please comment and let me know you're still alive!

I love you all <3,

Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment